This section features three categories of items to review. Apparel and packs will be a recurring feature, but gear for hiking, "every day carry" (EDC), and survival will also be a major focus. Another important category to be featured here are reviews of electronic devices so that you can equip yourself with the correct gear for your adventure.
Apparel, Boots, and Packs
- [Footwear] Things to Consider When Buying Boots or Shoes
- [Footwear] Belleville's "Sabre" Hot Weather Hybrid Assault Boot (333/633/633 ST)
- [Footwear] Belleville's Waterproof Combat Boot (615)
- [Footwear] Belleville/Tactical Research's Hot Weather Lightweight Composite Toe Boot (TR336 CT)
- [Footwear] Thorlo's Thick Cushion Combat Boot Sock
- [Footwear] Wigwam's Ultimax Down Range Fusion Sock & Liner (Posted Feb 2015)
Hiking, EDC, & Survival Gear
- [Utility] KA-BAR Mule Folder Knife (Model: 2-3051-6)
- [Utility] KA-BAR Full-size Fighting Knife (Posted May 2015)
- [Utility] KA-BAR Short Fighting Knife
- [Utility] SOG Trident Tanto Assisted Folding Knives (Models: TF-7 & TF-6)
- More utility equipment reviews coming late 2015.
- Hand-warmer review coming late 2015.
Electronics & Technology
- [Navigation] Things to Consider When Buying a Navigation Device
Learn & Support
To learn more about the importance of conservation as a method to protect the world’s wildlife and improve standards of living for humans please visit the Objectives page. If you're ready to make a commitment to preserving our wildlife please take a look at the Conservation Organizations & Wildlife Rehabilitation Centers featured on the Conservation Groups page for organizations you can support. If you're ready to get involved in your own adventure then jump over to the Get Involved page.